Festive Orange Pineapple Punch
- Yield: 4 quarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (46 oz.) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle orange soda, chilled
- Orange sherbet
- STIR together sweetened condensed milk and pineapple juice in punch bowl; add orange soda.
- TOP with sherbet, if desired. Serve over ice, if desired.
- Top punch with mint leaves or fresh cut orange slices for a refreshing taste.
- ORANGE CREAMSICLE SLUSH
- POUR leftover punch into ice-cube trays; freeze. Chop cubes in blender. Spoon mixture into ice-cream bowls; serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cup), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 30g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 35%, Calcium 10%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.