White Christmas Jewel Fudge
- Yield: 2 1/4 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 3 (6 oz.) packages premium white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped green candied cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped red candied cherries
- LINE 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- MELT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in cherries. Spread in prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil. Cut into squares.
- RUM RAISIN WHITE FUDGE: OMIT vanilla and cherries. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar, 1 teaspoon rum flavoring and 3/4 cup raisins. Proceed as above.
- TOASTED NUTTY WHITE FUDGE: OMIT cherries. Add 1 cup chopped toasted nuts. Proceed as above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 36), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 35mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 15g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.