Creamy Banana Pudding
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream, whipped
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice
- Whisk sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl. Add pudding mix. Whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped cream.
- SPOON 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 1/2-quart glass serving bowl. Top with one-third each of the vanilla wafers, bananas and remaining pudding. Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding mixture.
- CHILL thoroughly. Garnish as desired.
- For individual pudding desserts, prepare mixture and layer in dessert dishes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 42g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.