Lemon Cream Pie
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker crust
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed or whipped cream
- Grated lemon peel
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Beat egg yolks in medium bowl with mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice until well mixed. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Remove from oven. Cool 1 hour. Chill at least 3 hours.
- SPREAD whipped topping or whipped cream over pie before serving. Garnish with lemon peel, if desired.
- For 9 oz. Extra Large Crust or Homemade 9-inch Crust
- PREPARE according to recipe directions using 5 egg yolks, 2 (14 oz.) cans Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk and 1 cup lemon juice. Bake according to recipe directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 47mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 39g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.