- Yield: 4 dozen
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 17 Minutes
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg white, beaten
- 1 (14 oz.) package (5 1/3 cups) flaked coconut
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Line baking sheets with foil. Spray foil with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, egg white, coconut and vanilla and almond extracts in large bowl; mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire rack. Macaroons will stick if allowed to cool on baking sheet.
- MACAROON KISSES: PREPARE and bake as above. Press solid milk chocolate candy piece into center of each macaroon immediately after baking.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 macaroon of 48), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 35mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.