Creamy Baked Cheesecake
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 60 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- HEAT oven to 300ºF. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in small bowl; press firmly into bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and lemon juice; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven; top with sour cream. Bake an additional 5 minutes. Cool 1 hour. Chill at least 4 hours. Garnish with pie filling, if desired.
- NEW YORK STYLE CHEESECAKE
- OMIT sour cream. Increase cream cheese to 4 (8 oz.) packages and eggs to 4. Add 2 tablespoons flour after eggs. Proceed as above. Bake 1 hour 10 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Serve as above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 450 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 120mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 28g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.