Chocolate Snowswirl Fudge
- Yield: About 2 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- Dash salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- LINE 8-or 9-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, 2 tablespoons butter and salt in heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and nuts. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- MELT marshmallows with 2 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Spread on top of chocolate layer. Swirl marshmallow into chocolate with knife or spatula.
- CHILL at least 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 32), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 30mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 18g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.