Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars
- Yield: 30 bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup (6 oz.) butterscotch-flavored chips
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- HEAT oven 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. Cut into bars or diamonds.
- For perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray. After bars have baked and cooled, lift up by edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into individual bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/30 of recipe), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 14g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.