Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Combine graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder in small bowl.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk and butter in large bowl until smooth.
- ADD crumb mixture; mix well. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.