Chocolate Candy Bar Cake
- Yield: 16 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 75 Minutes
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 2 2/3 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (6 oz.) milk chocolate candy bar, melted
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream
- Smucker's® Hot Fudge Microwaveable Topping
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Coat 10-inch tube pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE all ingredients except hot fudge sauce in large bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed until just mixed and no lumps remain. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 1 hour 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. (Do not overbake.)
- COOL on wire rack 15 minutes before removing from pan. Remove to plate; cover with plastic wrap until just warm.
- SERVE warm with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 640 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 16g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 125mg, Sodium 320mg, Total Carbohydrate 90g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 66g), Protein 11g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 25%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.