Toffee Apple Coffee Time Bars
- Yield: 24 bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup peeled, chopped apple
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup toffee baking bits
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tbsps. strong brewed Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee, cooled to room temperature
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine flour and 1/2 cup powdered sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press in bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan. Bake 15 minutes or until set while making filling.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, cinnamon and egg in large bowl; blend well. Stir in remaining filling ingredients; mix well. Pour mixture over partially baked crust.
- BAKE an additional 35 to 40 minutes or until filling is set and top is golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- COMBINE glaze ingredients in small bowl, adding enough coffee for desired drizzling consistency. Blend until smooth. Drizzle over bars. Let stand 10 minutes or until glaze is set. Cut into bars. Store in loosely covered container.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/24 of cake), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 24g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.