Deluxe Peanut Butter Bars
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup mini candy-coated chocolate pieces
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, oats, brown sugar, soda and salt in large bowl. Stir in butter and vanilla until evenly moistened. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture for topping. Press remaining crumbs into prepared pan to make a thin crust. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until golden.
- STIR sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in medium bowl until blended. Spread over partially baked crust. Combine reserved crumb topping mixture and chocolate pieces. Crumble evenly over top.
- BAKE 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 30 minutes.
This information is currently unavailable. Please try back soon.