Crunchy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- Yield: 15 bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups quick rolled oats
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2/3 cup vanilla flavored whey protein powdered drink mix
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Jif® Crunchy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Coat 13 x 9 inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine oats, rice cereal, protein powder, chocolate chips and cinnamon in large bowl.
- PLACE peanut butter in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until soft. Stir in sweetened condensed milk until blended. Add to oats mixture. Stir until well combined. Press evenly into prepared pan.
- BAKE 18 to 20 mintues or until edges begin to brown. Cool 1 hour.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 15), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 22g), Protein 13g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.