Creamy Banana Mandarin Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium bananas, divided
- 1 (15 oz.) can mandarin orange segments, well drained, divided
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- SLICE 2 bananas; dip in lemon juice and drain. Line bottom of crust with bananas and 2/3 of orange segments. Pour filling over fruit. Chill 3 hours or until set.
- SLICE remaining banana before serving; dip in lemon juice and drain. Garnish top with banana slices and remaining orange segments.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 36g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.