Cranberry Spice Bars
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- 1 (18.25 oz.) package spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Place cake mix in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 1/2 cups; spread rest of mixture on bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 10 minutes.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, cranberry sauce and eggs in a medium bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup reserved crumb mixture. Spread over prepared crust. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup crumb mixture and pecans.
- BAKE an additional 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. Cut into bars. Store leftovers tightly covered in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 23g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.