Cookie Candy Pizza
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 (16 oz.) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups candy-coated milk chocolate candies
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Press cookie dough evenly onto ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
- BAKE 10 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven.
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Spread over baked crust. Sprinkle with milk chocolate candies, marshmallows and peanuts.
- BAKE 4 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly toasted. Cool. Cut into wedges.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of pizza), Calories 650 (Calories from Fat 270), Total Fat 30g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 91g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 75g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.