Coffeehouse Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 75 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Medaglia d'Oro® Instant Espresso Coffee
- 1/2 cup vanilla caramel powdered coffee creamer
- Whipped cream
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Caramel Flavored Syrup
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl with a fork. Press firmly into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with an electric mixer on medium until fluffy. Pour sweetened condensed milk over cream cheese. Beat until smooth. Add eggs, flour and vanilla. Mix until well combined. Divide cream cheese mixture in half. Stir instant espresso into one half of the mixture until dissolved. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle powdered creamer over the other half of mixture. Mix until well combined. Pour creamer mixture gently over espresso mixture.
- BAKE 70 to 80 minutes or until lightly browned and set. Cool. Chill 3 hours. Remove from pan. Top with whipped cream. Drizzle with caramel syrup.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 550 (Calories from Fat 360), Total Fat 40g (Saturated Fat 23g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 175mg, Sodium 410mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 28g), Protein 11g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.