Coffee Ice Cubes
- Yield: 1 to 2 ice cube trays
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups strong brewed* Folgers® Coffeehouse Blend Ground Coffee, at room temperature
- POUR coffee into clean ice cube tray. Freeze until solid.
- SERVE ice cubes in glass topped with your favorite iced coffee.
- COFFEE AND CREAM ICE CUBES: PLACE 1 (12 fl.oz.) can Pet® Evaporated Milk and coffee in blender container. Cover and process until combined. Fill 2 ice cube trays with mixture. Freeze.
- SWEET COFFEE AND CREAM ICE CUBES: PLACE 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk and coffee in blender container. Process until combined. Fill 2 ice cube trays. Freeze.
- *TO MAKE STRONG BREWED COFFEE: Brew 1/4 cup ground coffee with 2 cups cold water. Any variety of Folgers® Coffee can be substituted for Coffeehouse Blend.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cube of 16 (full tray)), Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.