Cinnamon Mocha Coffee
- Yield: 6
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 4 cups strong brewed Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
- COMBINE coffee, sweetened condensed milk, unsweetened chocolate and cinnamon in large saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring until coffee is hot.
- POUR into mugs. Garnish with whipped cream or small spoonful of vanilla ice cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 57g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 54g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 25%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.