Chocolate Truffle Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened or semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared chocolate crumb pie crust
- SPRINKLE gelatin over water in small microwave-safe bowl. Let stand 2 minutes. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir 1 minute or until gelatin is completely dissolved. Cool 5 minutes.
- MICROWAVE chocolate in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in gelatin mixture and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into pie crust.
- CHILL 3 hours or until set. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 270), Total Fat 30g (Saturated Fat 17g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 37g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.