Chocolate Pecan Bars
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup cold butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine flour, sugar and cocoa in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press firmly onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Beat sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla in medium bowl, mixing well. Stir in nuts. Spread evenly over partially baked crust.
- BAKE an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 12g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.