Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
- Yield: 24 bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 3/4 cups pretzels, coarsely chopped
- 1 package Pillsbury® Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Caramel Flavored Syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften.
- Finely chop 1 cup of the pretzels; place in large bowl. Add cookie dough and shortening. Beat with electric mixer on low speed until well mixed. Press dough evenly in pan. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until crust is light golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart heavy saucepan, heat sweetened condensed milk over medium heat 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally until hot and mixture is thin. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and chocolate hazelnut spread until well blended. Spread over baked crust. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pretzels. Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours. Drizzle with caramel syrup. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered.
- Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013 / Pillsbury® and Ready to Bake!® are registered trademarks of General Mills ©2013
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 serving (1/24 recipe)), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 3.5g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Sugars 12g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.