Chocolate Peanut Butter Magic Bars
- Yield: 2 dozen
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Jif® Whips Whipped Peanut Butter & Chocolate Flavored Spread, divided
- 1 1/4 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped cocktail peanuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl with fork. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Stir together sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 cup peanut butter chocolate spread in medium bowl. Pour evenly over crumb mixture. Layer with coconut, mini chocolate chips and peanuts. Press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Place 1/4 cup peanut butter chocolate spread into corner of heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over bars. Cool completely on wire rack. Chill 20 minutes or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/24 of recipe), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 19g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.