Chocolate Hazelnut Magic Bars
- Yield: 2 dozen
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread, divided
- 1 1/4 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts Or 1 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl with fork. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Stir together sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 cup hazelnut spread in medium bowl. Pour evenly over crumb mixture. Layer with coconut, mini chocolate chips and nuts. Press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Place 2 tablespoons hazelnut spread into corner of heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over bars. Cool completely on wire rack. Chill 20 minutes or until firm. Remove bars from pan by lifting edges of foil.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/24 of recipe), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 19g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.