- Yield: 24 bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
Teresa Berkey, Hanover, NH, Bake-Off® Contest 45, 2012 Finalist
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 roll Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate flavored chip cookie dough
- 1 1/4 cups hazelnut spread with cocoa (from 13-oz jar)
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 LAND O LAKES® Egg White
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 1/2 cup toasted shredded coconut*
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan (dark pan not recommended) with no-stick cooking spray. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir in 3/4 cup of the hazelnut spread until blended. Press dough evenly in bottom of pan.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and egg white with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add condensed milk, 3 cups coconut and vanilla; beat until well blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until light golden brown and set. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat remaining 1/2 cup hazelnut spread and butter over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Spread over cooled bars; sprinkle with toasted coconut. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until topping is set. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
- *To toast coconut, spread in ungreased shallow pan. Bake at 350°F 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- For easier cutting, use a plastic knife.
- Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2012 / LAND O LAKES is a registered trademark of Land O’Lakes, Inc. / McCormick and the Mc logo are registered trademarks of McCormick & Company, Incorporated, used by permission
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 30g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.