Chocolate Coconut Drink
- Yield: 20 (2-ounce) servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (12 fl.oz.) can PET® Evaporated Milk
- 1 (3.15 oz.) tablet Mexican chocolate drink mix
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (13.5 fl.oz.) can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- POUR evaporated milk into microwave-safe bowl. Add drink mix tablet. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir to break up tablet. Pour into blender.
- ADD sweetened condensed milk, coconut milk and vanilla. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. Serve over ice in glasses.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/20 of recipe), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 17g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.