Chocolate Caramel Fondue
- Yield: 2 1/2 cups fondue
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 3 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12.25 oz.) jar Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- Cookies, fruit slices, berries, pound cake squares, angel food cake pieces and/or dried apricots
- COMBINE chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping in medium saucepan.
- COOK and stir over low heat until chocolate melts. Pour into serving bowl or individual cups. Serve with desired dippers.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 86g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 63g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 20%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.