Chocolate Almond Frosting
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- MELT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk in heavy saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- REMOVE from heat. Cool 10 minutes. Stir in almond extract. Cool.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 45mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 30g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.