Cherry Angel Cream Cake
- Yield: 16 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 (10-inch) round prepared angel food cake, frozen for easier slicing
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- 2 (21 oz.) cans cherry or peach pie filling
- CUT cake into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange half the slices in even layer in 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- BLEND sweetened condensed milk, water and almond extract in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed. Add pudding mix. Beat 3 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes to thicken. Fold in whipped cream.
- SPREAD half the cream mixture over cake slices. Top with 1 can pie filling. Top with remaining cake slices, remaining cream mixture and 1 can pie filling. Cover and chill 4 hours.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 63g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 30g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 10%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.