Caramel Date Cream Pie
- Yield: 12 to 16 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 150 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- 2/3 cup chopped dates
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (6 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
- Additional whipped cream, for garnish
- PREPARE Homemade Caramel Sauce as directed. Stir in dates, pecans and milk. Cool, then chill thoroughly.
- FOLD in whipped cream. Pour into crust. Chill 3 hours or until set. Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of pie), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 34g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.