- Yield: About 1 3/4 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 4 cups (half of 15 oz. bag) pretzel sticks or pretzel twists
- 4 cups (24 oz.) white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup dried fruit (dried cranberries, raisins or mixed dried fruit bits)
- LINE a 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan with foil. Place pretzels in large bowl.
- MELT chips with sweetened condensed milk in large saucepan over low heat. Cook and stir constantly until smooth. Pour over pretzels, stirring to coat.
- SPREAD mixture immediately into prepared pan. Sprinkle with dried fruit; press down lightly with back of spoon. Chill 1 to 2 hours or until set. Break into chunks.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (One 1/2-oz piece of 56), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 13g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.