Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Yield: 1 3/4 quarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 360 Minutes
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans, toasted*
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- BEAT heavy cream in large bowl with mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
- STIR sweetened condensed milk, pecans, butter and maple extract in large bowl until blended. Fold in whipped cream.
- POUR into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or 2-quart container. Cover and freeze 6 hours or until firm. Store in freezer.
- *To toast nuts: Place nuts in dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan frequently, until nuts are lightly toasted. To avoid over browning, remove from pan immediately. Cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/2 cup), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 27g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.