Brewed Iced Cafe Latte
- Yield: 5 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1/3 cup Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee Or 1/4 cup Folgers® Black Silk Coffee
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 to 5 cups ice cubes
- BREW coffee in coffeemaker using 2 cups cold water.
- COMBINE hot brewed coffee and sweetened condensed milk in pitcher, stirring until completely blended.
- FILL 5 tall glasses or cafe mugs with ice cubes. Pour coffee mixture over ice. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/5 of recipe), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 47g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.