Blueberry Cheesecake Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 (21 oz.) can blueberry pie filing, divided
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel, divided
- 1 (9-inch deep dish or 10-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Chill all but 1 cup blueberry pie filling. Combine 1 cup blueberry pie filling with 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel, if desired; pour into pie crust.
- BAKE 15 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla and remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel (if desired). Pour over partially baked pie.
- REDUCE oven temperature to 350°F. Bake an additional 25 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill. Serve with remaining chilled blueberry filling.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 62g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 48g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.