Baked Pumpkin Custard
- Yield: 6 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Whisk eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice until blended. Whisk in sweetened condensed milk, milk, vanilla and salt until blended.
- Pour into 6 (6-ounce) custard cups. Place custard cups in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Place dish on oven rack in center of oven. Pour boiling water into pan around custard cups to a depth of 1 1/4 inches. Bake 35 minutes or until centers are almost set. Remove custard cups from baking dish and cool on wire rack. Serve warm or cold. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon just before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 125mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 43g), Protein 11g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 110%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 25%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.