Apple Spice Custard Cake
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 (18.25 or 18.5 oz.) package spice cake mix
- 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Ground cinnamon, if desired
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch pan generously with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions. Stir in apples. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and sour cream in medium bowl; mix well. Stir in lemon juice. Remove cake from oven; spread sour cream mixture evenly over hot cake.
- RETURN to oven; bake an additional 5 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired. Cool. Chill.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 330mg, Total Carbohydrate 58g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 41g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.