Apple Pie Shake
- Yield: 4 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, chilled
- 1 cup applesauce, chilled
- 1/2 cup apple juice or apple cider, chilled
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice*
- 3 cups crushed ice
- Apple wedges and apple peel strips, if desired
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, applesauce, apple juice and apple spice in a blender; cover and blend until smooth. With blender running, gradually add ice, blending until smooth. Serve immediately. Garnish with apple wedges and apple peel strips, if desired.
- *Substitute a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg and a dash of ground allspice for apple pie spice.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 74g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 71g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 25%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.