Apple Pie Breakfast Bake
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 cans Pillsbury® refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (21 oz.) can apple pie filling
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup maple syrup, warmed
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake loaves as directed on can;cool 20 minutes. Cut about 1 1/2 loaves into 1/2-inch cubes to make 7 1/2 cups. Reserve remaining 1/2 loaf for another use. Increase oven temperature to 375°F.
- In 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, evenly layer melted butter, apple pie filling and bread cubes.
- In medium bowl, stir sweetened condensed milk, apple pie spice and vanilla until well blended. Pour over bread, pushing bread down to absorb liquid.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until deep golden brown and bubbly. Cool 15 minutes. Serve warm with maple syrup.
- Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013 / Pillsbury® is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 serving), Calories 710 (Calories from Fat 260), Total Fat 29g (Saturated Fat 18g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 600mg, Total Carbohydrate 103g (Sugars 42g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.