Apple Date Snack Bars
- Yield: 4 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups reduced fat biscuit baking mix
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 oz.) package chopped dates
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped apples
- Powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray 15 x 10-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT baking mix with sweetened condensed milk, butter, egg whites, vanilla and cinnamon in large bowl until smooth. Stir in dates and apples. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until golden. Cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/48 of recipe), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 11g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.