- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) container cream cheese with strawberries
- 2 medium-sized, ripe bananas
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 oz.) container carton low fat strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 cup toasted flaked coconut
- Red food coloring, if desired
- BEAT cream cheese and bananas in large bowl with electric mixer until nearly smooth. Beat in sweetened condensed milk, yogurt and lemon juice. Stir in orange sections, pineapple and coconut. Stir in food coloring, if desired.
- SPOON into 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Cover and freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- REMOVE from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Cut into pieces; serve in dessert dishes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 67g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 61g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 25%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.