- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can fruit cocktail, well drained
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, well drained and divided
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries, well drained
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping (4 oz.), thawed
- 1 cup flaked coconut (3 oz.)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Whole maraschino cherry for garnish
- PRESS fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges and cherries gently between paper towels to remove excess moisture. Reserve 9 orange segments for garnish; set aside. Stir sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in large bowl. Mix in drained fruit. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into 8x8-inch square baking dish.
- COMBINE coconut and pecans in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently until golden brown. Remove from heat; add butter, stir until melted. Sprinkle over fruit mixture. On top of coconut mixture, arrange reserved mandarin oranges in a circular spoke wheel pattern, placing a maraschino cherry in the center. Chill 2 hours or until set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 48g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 15%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.