Almond Pumpkin Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 (15 oz.) can pure pumpkin
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup almonds, toasted and finely chopped* Or 1 (8 oz.) package toffee baking bits, divided
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and cinnamon in medium bowl. Mix well. Stir in 1/2 cup almonds. Pour into pie crust. Sprinkle top with remaining almonds.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake an additional 30 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool.
- *To toast nuts: Place nuts in dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 59g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 43g), Protein 13g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 170%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 25%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.