4 Berry Pie
- Yield: Makes 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 40 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14-oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 (6-oz.) purchased vanilla wafer pie crust or graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in large bowl. Puree frozen fruit in food processor or chop finely with knife. Blend into milk mixture. Pour filling into crust. Stir whipped topping. Gently spread over filling.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. To serve, remove pie from freezer and place in refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes or until pie can be easily cut.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 9g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 61g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 48g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 20%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.