Sweet Potato Streusel Casserole
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minute
- Cook Time: 40 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 420
- 5 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pound sweet potatoes (about 3 medium)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 8-inch square baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- WASH and pat dry sweet potatoes. Pierce several times on all sides with fork. Place on paper towel-lined microwave-safe plate. Cover with another paper towel. Microwave on High 8 to 10 minutes, turning potatoes halfway through cooking time. Cool 15 minutes.
- SCOOP sweet potato out of peel. Mash in large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons butter. Mash until smooth. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, 1/4 cup brown sugar, egg and salt until blended. Pour into prepared pan. Combine remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in 3 tablespoons butter with a fork until evenly moistened and coarse crumbs form. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle over mashed sweet potatoes.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until top is crunchy. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1/8 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 420, Total Fat 17g, Calories From Fat 150g, Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 370mg, Carbohydrates 61g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugar 47g, Protein 7g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 270%, Calcium 20%, Vitamin C 25%, Iron 6%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.