Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Yield: 4 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 35 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 120
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) package pound cake mix
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (about 2 cups)
- 4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk; beat in remaining 2 eggs, pumpkin, remaining 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice and salt; mix well. Pour over crust; sprinkle with nuts.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine cake mix, 1 egg, butter and 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice in large bowl until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into bottom of 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 bar of 48, Calories Per Serving 120, Total Fat 6g, Calories From Fat 60g, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 110mg, Carbohydrates 15g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 11g, Protein 2g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 30%, Calcium 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 2%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.