Peanut Butter and Jelly Fudge
- Yield: 64 squares
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cook Time: 20 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 130
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup chopped cocktail peanuts
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 to 6 drop red food color
- 3 tablespoon Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 3 cup white baking chips, divided
- LINE 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- HEAT 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in 2-quart heavy saucepan over medium heat,
- HEAT remaining sweetened condensed milk, jam, lemon juice and food color in 2-quart heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, just until beginning to bubble. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining white chips, mixing until melted and smooth. Spread evenly over peanut butter layer. Chill 1 hour or until firm. Remove from pan using edges of foil. Trim edges from fudge. Cut into 64 squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 piece of 36, Calories Per Serving 130, Total Fat 7g, Calories From Fat 60g, Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 50mg, Carbohydrates 13g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugar 12g, Protein 3g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Calcium 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 0%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.