Lemon-Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minute
- Cook Time: 10 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 350
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh lemon peel
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- COOK blueberries, sugar and lemon juice in medium saucepan over medium heat until mixture boils and blueberries begin to burst. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring constantly. Place in small bowl. Chill until no longer hot.
- BEAT cream in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Beat cream cheese in separate large bowl with same beaters until smooth. Beat in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, lemon peel and salt until blended. Fold in whipped cream until completely blended.
- SPREAD one third of blueberry mixture in 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Spoon half of ice cream mixture over blueberry mixture in pan. Swirl with tip of knife to slightly blend mixtures. Repeat layers. Top with remaining blueberry mixture. Swirl with tip of knife to slightly blend mixtures. Cover and freeze 6 hours or until firm. Spoon into serving dishes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1/12 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 350, Total Fat 24g, Calories From Fat 220g, Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 0.5g, Cholesterol 85mg, Sodium 160mg, Carbohydrates 29g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 27g, Protein 5g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Calcium 15%, Vitamin C 6%, Iron 0%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.