Fudgy Milk Chocolate Fondue
- Yield: About 3 cups
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minute
- Cook Time: 15 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 360
- 1 (16 oz.) can chocolate-flavored syrup
- Dash salt
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Fresh fruit, cookies, pound cake cubes, angel food cake cubes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- COMBINE syrup, sweetened condensed milk and salt in 1-quart glass measure. Cook on HIGH (100% power) 3 1/2 to 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla.
- COMBINE syrup, sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir 12 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- REMOVE from heat; stir in vanilla. Serve warm with dippers.
- MICROWAVE METHOD
- Can be served warm or cold over ice cream. Can be made several weeks ahead.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1/9 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 360, Total Fat 6g, Calories From Fat 50g, Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 140mg, Carbohydrates 73g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugar 56g, Protein 5g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 40%, Iron 8%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.