EAGLE BRAND BASIC MUFFIN
- Yield: 24 muffins
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cook Time: 20 Minute
- Calories Per Serving:
- 2 tablespoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup warm water
- MIX flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl until combined. Whisk sweetened condensed milk, water, eggs, oil and vanilla in another large bowl until well combined. Make a well in center of flour mixture. Pour sweetened condensed milk mixture into well. Mix until flour disappears. Portion batter evenly into prepared muffin tins.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.