Creamy Banana Pudding
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minute
- Cook Time: 0 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 430
- 2 cup (1 pint) heavy cream, whipped
- 1 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice
- 36 vanilla wafers
- Whisk sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl. Add pudding mix. Whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped cream.
- SPOON 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 1/2-quart glass serving bowl. Top with one-third each of the vanilla wafers, bananas and remaining pudding. Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding mixture.
- CHILL thoroughly. Garnish as desired.
- For individual pudding desserts, prepare mixture and layer in dessert dishes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1/10 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 430, Total Fat 23g, Calories From Fat 210g, Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 0.5g, Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 250mg, Carbohydrates 52g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 42g, Protein 5g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Calcium 15%, Vitamin C 6%, Iron 4%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.